Monday, August 26, 2013

26 August 2013

We had a wonderful Sunday yesterday. All 5 kids went to church, so with the grandkids needed a big middle bench, which was a wonderful call to memories past. I wish I would have felt like trying to play the organ, Kirk Davies did it and it was wonderful--nice a zippy. I was considering doing closing, #3 Let us all Press On, but it was the new book with the sharps instead of flats, so I just enjoyed signing. Afterward, Stella drove me home via Thairama were we gave them 3-4 orchid plants for her to get going again, mine had suffered in the last few months--guess I was forgetting to water them. She "made" us eat some buffet, which was super. We decided that could be our last Germany meal this thursday before leaving Friday! That seems great. We are going to Dellfeld on Tuesday and we already had Capri....

Then, we had a open house/ pot luck for folks at work. It was so enjoyable. They made made me a DVD of the run and babies and the different providers saying hi and good luck, etc. Very, very nice. We have Pam Ferguson a middle sized hand, and it was just so good to do. Julie and I gave it to her as a going away. We are taking a hand to Crystal Engels and we gave Wendy Conway her going away hand.....so, it was a wonderful evening. Kirk and Cynthia Davies came over after to help go through questions, etc Kirk is a JAG besides being great friend. Cythnia is the new Relief Society President which is super!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds like the perfect day. It was really great talking to you on the phone Sunday. Good luck getting all ready to leave. I'll see you next week.

Unknown said...

That sounds like the perfect day. It was really great talking to you on the phone Sunday. Good luck getting all ready to leave. I'll see you next week.