This year's marathons: Rome, Weinstrasse, Mittelrhein, Fuessen, Berlin, Frankfurt and Florence--seven total for the year and over 65 towards the 100 by 60 year old goal. I did not approach the PR of 2011, however. I guess that deployment is a good place to get a great base for running--oh well, I would rather run slower than be deployed again!
2013: Mannheim in May 2013. Berlin has been postponed with forwarded entry fee--need to pay additional 30 Euros for next year. Hope to be there! Frankfurt was going to be my 10th Frankfurt, so not meant to be. I wanted another number for life. Maybe next year we can come for Berlin and stay a month and do Frankfurt--or maybe more than one year to get back to that. We will see. My first marathon was in San Antonio. There are actually a lot of marathons in Utah. Maybe, I can have a marathon in each state goal. I am told there is a catetgory for cancer survivors in Boston! So, maybe I can do that too!
2013: Mannheim in May 2013. Berlin has been postponed with forwarded entry fee--need to pay additional 30 Euros for next year. Hope to be there! Frankfurt was going to be my 10th Frankfurt, so not meant to be. I wanted another number for life. Maybe next year we can come for Berlin and stay a month and do Frankfurt--or maybe more than one year to get back to that. We will see. My first marathon was in San Antonio. There are actually a lot of marathons in Utah. Maybe, I can have a marathon in each state goal. I am told there is a catetgory for cancer survivors in Boston! So, maybe I can do that too!
No comments:
Post a Comment