At long last, I was allowed to start to run again--8 weeks without any running. How miserable. I am now up to 9 miles, only, but am much happier for sure. I have signed up for Berlin Marathon--hopefully not to die during it. Mom would not be very forgiving for sure.
Stella has been with us since April and has YET to run with me. So, she has escaped the running clause. Very weak, one may say...I am holding it against her for sure. She is leaving on Friday--can not be talked into even another weekend.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This blog needs more action. My new residency isn't very cycling compatible, so I'm making the transition to running (temporarily at least). Maybe I'll join you for an exotic marathon in the future. We could tie it to a vacation to visit you guys.
Dad I just have to say that you are my hero! I think you are the ultimate macho man for running all these marathons. And for getting back into your groove after your shoulder surgery. Elsa just rolled into the back of my chair while I am writing to you. I love you tons dad. Thank you for always being an amazingly strong example for me.
love Katie and Elsa under my chair
Post a Comment