Sorry no pictures yet. But my running is doing much better. Last week was a 54 mile week. The week before was 30, so I am feeling good about that.
I am gearing up for Berlin and have registered for Frankfurt. So, this year will only have 2 official marathons, although my sweetheart has said she will sponsor the Gimsbacher Marathon for me with only 1 participant. She will be the crowd and the support system--so that would be nice. I will run with my Garmin, so it will be officially regarding the distance!!
Next year will be more normal, I trust. I am working on Erik for Rome and we have plans for a big Berlin with Scott, Elizabeth, Erik and me! It would be my 10th Berlin, which is a good number because then you get your official for life number and join the Jubilee Club.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for daddy runner!!! That will be awesome to have your own number...an honor you very well deserve. I love you dad!
Way to go Richard. That is great that you are doing that well. I bet it does feel good to be back to your old self. Can't wait for the big trip next spring. It should be great. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment