Sunday, October 21, 2007


This was an absolute fabulous time in Berlin. I listened to nearly 3 sessions of April Conference on my ipod and felt great at the end. Not like feinting or anything. I was able to walk right over and get a massage, not fall on the ground gasping and drinking. Maybe getting older is getting better. It is what I have observed--older runners do better. The young kids drop out because they have sprinted ahead like rabbits, while the turtles end up passing them all in the end.

3 comments:

Liz and Scott said...

What a fun site to check out Vati! I am amazed by how many miles you have run. You are an inspiration.

Kathy said...

Hey Rich What kind of a picture is that? Dad looks like he may be drunk or something. It is funny. Your miles are amazing and I am impressed. I have just started jogging on a treadmill and I can only do 25 minutes so far. We will see.

Gimsbacher Runners said...

I can pretty much guarentee that he is not drunk, however, many people along the way were. There were over 60 bands and lots of alcohol, not by the runners! This is a very fun, infective illness, the marathon virus.