
Running in Berlin, Sept 07. This was #38 on my way to 50 by 50. When I started running in 2000, I was inspired by another doc who wanted to run 50 marathons by age 50. So, I started and did my only marathon in the states--and HATED it. Luckily, I had already paid for my second in Berlin, which got me hooked. This year was the 8th Berlin for me. When you do 10 Berlin marathons, you get a number for life and a special name tag. That is what I am looking for! I hope to always go to Berlin in September as long as I can run. Katie promised to push me there in a wheel chair after I can not run any longer, so that is good!
1 comment:
Dad, you are awesome! I am so proud of my crazy marathon running dad! I will be proud to someday push you in a wheelchair in the Berlin marathon, although I do believe you will not ever be in a wheelchair...too much spunk for that. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment